Wednesday, August 13, 2008

It is what it is.

When I graduated high school I do NOT think this is what I'd be doing at 24 years-old. I'm a mom to a toddler, he'll be 2 next month, and my husband and I are discussing baby number 2. At this point I'm not in the mood to go into everything that's going on, I can only find the brain power to discuss how things are different than I thought they would be. Things are different. People are different. I'm different. I'm enjoying my life, I know it's what I want. There are so many difficult things to get through, though. Marriage? Motherhood? Stay at home? Some people don't even know how to talk to me about those things. It seems to me that they are looking at me as if I couldn't possibly know what I'm doing! I might not, but I'm happy! There are obviously things that don't make this an easy road, but that's life. I'm excited for what I think this blog is going to do for me and the girls that read it. Maybe even guys will read it and get some insight into what their sisters, girlfriends or wives are thinking about or going through!

Peace.

xoxo

HG

No comments: