Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Vegan or no? I need input.

I like to type to music, it's rather therapeutic. I'm listening to Michael Bolton. Yes, I said it! Anyway, I have been having some really serious stomach issues (severe pain, terrible digestion, nausea, vomiting), and food has a lot to do with whether or not I feel good or bad. I have been experimenting a lot with my diet and I'm pretty sure cutting out dairy all together could be really helpful. I have thought about going gluten-free or just dairy free, I have also thought about going vegetarian because meat can be really tough on my digestion, too. But, in the last week or so I have thought about going completely vegan. (Shocking!) I know. The ONLY problem I would have with that would be giving up my beloved... CHEESE! I don't really know how that would work... I know there are cheese substitutes but if you're expecting real cheese you'll be disappointed. So, I dunno. I guess I could start out allowing myself only cheese and then work my way up to taking it away? Help?! If anyone reads this, comment, ask questions, help me out. I wanna help my tummy and I think going vegan could work for me but I am very weary about giving up cheese b/c I really love it a lot... such hard choices in life!!! Should I or shouldn't I?


xo HG












HOLLER.

No comments: