Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Blahblahblog...

Hmmm... So, I'm in the hospital. AGAIN. The attending physician seemed to take my concerns seriously. Much more than the one the shift before! He was so nice and gave me some advice, I asked him to speak with my doctor and he did. Now I'm here on the 5th floor in the process of trying to figure out why I'm in so much pain and all. I will possibly be seeing a GI doc and a Rheumatologist while I'm here. I've set up on my phone an Internet radio that completely kicks ass! LoL. I have like 8 stations right now but I'll have more soon once I figure out the best way to classify the artists. Like Britney Spears does not go with Backstreet Boys and Pearl Jam does NOT go with DMB... so, I'll have to figure out how to get them grouped better. Now I'm going to post on the mommy blog b/c I haven't in, um, years! HOLLER!

xo HG

No comments: