Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Monday/Tuesday 2am

I'm pretty much tired of this. I mean I was minding my business, sleeping so that I didn't have to feel all this pain... stomach pain, back pain, headache... I was rudely awakened for no apparent reason and I've been up since. Now I've been in pain for hours and no one will help me. All I hear is "you should do this, you should do that" no one knows what's wrong so how can they tell me what to do?! I mean, we know I have Gastroparesis, but Dr. Johnson said that it wouldn't make me have such severe pain. So, what on earth IS causing the pain? I mean is it the norm to send people home from the hospital that are throwing up, nauseous and having awful pain that gets worse with eating and drinking? I am calling Dr. Johnson's office tomorrow AND Dr. Seiden's office to see what the hell I'm supposed to do. I'm so tired of waiting for it to get worse and then when it does no one does anything to make it better. Anyway, side note, my little guy just woke up randomly... He said he had to go potty. So I took him to the bathroom and gave him a sticker. He's such a sweet boy and he's doing so well with his potty training. He's pretty much all the way there. I miss him. I don't get to be with him as much as I used to, when I was healthy. Well, when I was doing better. My life is so disrupted by all of this, it's not right, it's not how it should be... I can't be a mother, a wife, a friend. I can't be myself anymore. I am a patient, a number, a pain scale. That's all.

xo HG

No comments: