Thursday, July 28, 2011

#41

No, it's not the lyrics for the Dave Matthews Band song! I just got back in to my hospital room after my 41st SPINAL TAP!!! Woo Hoo! Yeah buddy! Ok, enough of that creepy celebration. I figured that something big like that should have some sort of crazy joy attached to it. I'm not saying that I'm excited about having had a needle stuck in my back 41 times in 31 months, b/c that would be insane. I'm just saying that I thought it was appropriate to make a big deal about having 41 spinal taps, ok?! Ugh! The doctor said I have to lay on my back for awhile, I'm pretty sure I'm going to try it for awhile and then call someone crying to come and get me! hahaha! I hope that the doctor doesn't change my meds before I decide to leave, that would sadden me greatly.

Yeah, so I have to go home so that I can activate my new American Express card and use it for my Vegas reservations. I found THE BEST deal at the Luxor $915.00 hotel and airfare for two people. Not $915 each, $915 for BOTH! I gotta get home and get right on that now!!! i bet I could get it cheaper if I waited a little bit longer! They are gonna start getting desperate to sell their empty rooms eventually. HOLLER! When trying to book a vacation, I know they say the best deals are with those sites like Kayak, Priceline and Travelocity but that's not always the case. I looked through the Luxor's website and the deal that I got was much cheaper. And I could get tickets to a show included if I wanted to for cheaper than face value. So, instead of just running to these bulk deal websites, try out the hotel websites first and see what they have, write a few hotel/flight combo rates down and then go to the other sites like Priceline and Kayak and compare what you've found. I bet you'll be surprised!

I am going to have to find some cheap clothes to wear in Vegas. I don't have anything Vegas worthy to take with me. We're going for 5 days and I am planning on leaving the room for 4 reasons... The bachelorette party, spa day, gambling/drinking. the wedding/after party and that's it! I might come down to go swimming, but I'm not sure it'll be the right time for that... Laidies you know what I mean by that. My husband and I haven't been on a vacation since we went to Florida with Patch and David, and Jennie met us there. That was so fun! I think Tom and I are going to get tattoos in Vegas. It's our "vacation thing" lol. It's cool, I think. I just don't know what to get. There are 4 that I want to get at this point. Maybe one day I'll draw them and take a picture and post them on here... lol. OK, so I'm going to go lay flat and call my nurse and ask her if she can tell the doctor that I want to go home! Woooooop.


xo. H.

No comments: