Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Maybe I'll Explain... a little.

I haven't really got the hang of regularly posting here. One of these days, I'll be able to make it something I do every other day. At this point I'm so turned around health-wise that I can hardly get a good night's sleep! I have Lupus, which I'm not sure I've even said on here before. And it has been taking over my life in the worst way. Right now, I'm even writing from my hospital room at Evanston Hospital. I have a condition called Pseudo Tumor Cerebri which causes my cerebral spinal fluid to build up in my head and cause terrible headaches. At this point I have to go to the hospital every 2-3 months for a spinal tap to relieve the pressure by draining fluid. My health problems can make my life pretty hard to deal with. One of these days I will give some time to fully explaining all of this and what it means for my life. Right now I just want to write some things that people want to read and I think a blog is a good way to do it. Maybe my friend will tell their friends (hint, hint) and tons of people will be reading what I've got to say? I don't know, but it doesn't seem as far fetched as it once did. I love the ides of someone reading something that I've written and asking me questions about it or leaving me comments. I'm excited to start telling more people about this. For a long time I have been scared, and now that the things I've written thus far are far enough in the past I won't be too freaked out to see what people have to say about them. I don't know if that made any sense at all... It did in my head. Hahaha! Well, this is going to be it for now, I'm getting tired and it's time for meds soon. I'm sure I'll get the urge to write about something soon enough. Maybe after I've slept.

xo Peace,

Heather

p.s. - I'd like for anyone who reads this to comment and either ask me a question, or give me an idea of something to write about. I think this might be a good way to really get started. Anything goes on here. It is what it is, after all!

1 comment:

Honesty said...

I think it's great that you write about what you are experiencing in your life right now. It shows courage and strength; I think that it could also help or encourage anyone else who maybe experiencing the same thing as you. Continue to write and tell your story! :)

Nathalie Bertrand